毕业证书 Aged Care
成为一名熟练的、有反应的长者护理领导者. 澳大利亚的老年护理行业发展迅速, which means increasing demand for capable and responsive leadership across a range of healthcare settings. This specialised graduate certificate equips you with advanced knowledge and skills in the core areas of leadership, 老年人的管理和优质护理. 有广泛的选修课选择, you can also develop specialised knowledge in areas like mental health, 公共卫生或组织行为.
- Advance your knowledge and understanding in an area of aged care
- Develop opportunities for advanced practice roles within aged care
Duration全日制或同等学历兼读制 Only a full-time option is available to international students on a Student visa. 学生签证持有者不接受在线课程.
2022年费用(澳元)CSP / Fee-paying
- Semester 1
- Semester 2
- Semester 1
- Semester 2
- Delivery mode
- Total courses
- Total units
- Semester 1 intake 1 year part-time; Semester 2 intake 6 months full-time or equivalent part-time Semester 1 intake 1 year part-time; Semester 2 intake 6 months full-time or equivalent part-time
- 美博白菜中心论坛 program code
- Program coordinator
Applicants are required to have successfully completed a bachelor's qualification (AQF level 7) in a health-related field from a recognised tertiary education provider. Applicants who are registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) who do not have a bachelor's qualification may be considered for admission based on extensive industry experience and will require approval by the Program Coordinator.
Standard 英语语言要求 apply.
- Successfully complete 48 units as outlined in the program structure
- Completing this program within the specified (full-time) duration is based on studying 48 unit points per semester (normally 4 courses) and following the recommended study sequence
- The unit value of all courses is 12 units unless otherwise specified
- It is each students responsibility to enrol correctly according to your course requisites, program rules and requirements and be aware of the academic calendar dates
- Refer to the 管理你的进展 页面以获取帮助，帮助您理解程序结构, 回顾你的进度并计划接下来的课程.
- Clinical education
- CSP estimate
- Fee-paying estimate
联邦支持的地方 are substantially subsidised by the Australian Government so that students only pay 'student contribution" amounts. The student contribution amount will vary depending on the course you are studying and how much funding the Government provides.
If you accept a 联邦支持的地方 你是英联邦资助的学生. As a Commonwealth supported student you must make a contribution towards the cost of your education (unless you are enrolled in Enabling or 三级制备途径 courses) with the majority of the cost met by the Commonwealth Government.
联邦支持的地方 are only available to domestic students. As a domestic student you are entitled to a 联邦支持的地方 in an eligible program if you:
- meet the University's entry requirements for your chosen program.